Recruitment Consultant Dublin
HRM are on the lookout for new talent from a wide range of professional backgrounds to join our recruitment consulting team here in Dublin. We seek professionals who can apply their knowledge and experience within a rewarding and career enhancing environment. Our mission is to enable the success of our customers, through the provision of best in class talent acquisition solutions.
We want to talk with ambitious people who share our core values and love the sound of a lively, target driven environment where we reward hard work.
- The full cycle of recruitment: consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing candidates, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- Business development with new clients through phone contact, on-site meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- Growing existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of our customers
- Sourcing and approaching candidates through Job websites, LinkedIn, Social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote the HRM brand
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions
- Hold a related degree
- Have 2+ years’ experience in sales, business development or a client facing environment
- Sales driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- Be naturally entrepreneurial and have an ability to thrive in a conceptual sales role
- Have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and a self-starter
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Structured and objective driven career path
- Competitive commission structure including company recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Your birthday off work (additional day for annual leave)
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver etc
About HRM Services:
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers’ performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
Join our team!
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist – Donal O’Sullivan at HRM on (01) 6321832 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre