A leading Irish agrochemical innovator is expanding their RA team at their Dublin site. Currently working across EU markets, success comes in the form of achieving and retaining the authorisation of LSL products, through a variety of documentation.
This role will be a fundamental part of the R&D team, and the successful candidate will be responsible for key deliverables, fundamental to the company's long-term strategies in European and global markets. Core to the company's success is recruiting the right people who will thrive in their culture, enabling company performance to excel while also achieving their personal career goals.
Reporting to the Reg Affairs Team Lead, some of the duties of the RA Associate will include;
- Preparation, review and approval of regulatory submissions for new product applications.
- Maintenance of existing authorisations across a number of countries.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, external consultants, CROs, test facilities and other internal departments (e.g. laboratory) in support of product authorisations.
- Work with other regulatory teams to determine approval pathways to new markets.
- BSc in a life sciences discipline, preferably agrochemical/chemistry based.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in regulatory affairs, ideally within an industrial setting.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Self-starter who can prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.