Regulatory & Medical Affairs specialist
An esteemed pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to appoint a Regulatory Affairs professional to join their Dublin operation. With a market presence in over 100 countries, this organisation is dedicated to innovation and development of pharmaceutical products that provide personal health and quality of life.
As a Regulatory and Medical Affairs Specialist, you will manage all regulatory and medical strategies and the preparation of regulatory documents for domestic and international markets.
You will also be responsible for:
- Collaborating with global and regional cross functional teams to discuss and resolve regulatory issues within agreed time scales
- Managing medical information enquiries from marketplace and provide sufficient responses
- Leading investigations into potential non-compliance issues
- Preparing regulatory strategies to business decision making with respect to product launches
To be a successful appointee, you will need to possess the following:
- Life science/pharmacy degree or equivalent accompanied with relevant industry experience
- 4+ years’ Regulatory Affairs experience within the Pharmaceutical sector
- Eligible to live and work in the EU – occasional travel may be required
- Previous exposure to dossiers and European Regulatory experience
To find out more apply online or contact Sorcha Hayward directly on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €45000 - €45000
Location: Dublin West