Regulatory/Quality Professional 1+ years exp
A leading scientific innovator with a strong track record of product and patent development in the European market are expanding their R&D portfolio to support global growth and a require Regulatory Affairs professional to join their busy offices in South Dublin.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Affairs you will work in a fast-paced, results-focused commercial R&D environment and work cross functionally with other departments. Your main activities will include:
- The preparation and review of scientific technical documents to support active ingredient and product regulatory submissions.
- Collating information from various sources in order to prepare logical and coherent reasoned case arguments and/or risk assessments.
- Acting as a liaison with Member State regulatory authorities, consultants, CROs and test facilities in support of product authorisations.
You must possess the following to be considered:
- Life sciences degree – BSc or related.
- Regulatory/Quality experience – ideally within an industrial setting in Food, Chemical, Agrochemical, API, Medical Device, Pharma.
- Team player, effective communicator (fluent English speaker), excellent attention to detail.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Life insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Aoife Byrne +353 1 6321866 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin South