Release Manager – Financial Technology
This client is a large enterprise Financial Technology organisation with extensive operations in Dublin and over 900 staff. Working with a large technology team of over 100, you will work within a dedicated Release Management team of 7.
This role is 70% technical hands on Build and Deploy Release Management and 30% Project Management role.
- Lead end to end Release Management projects, managing all stakeholder communications across development, QA and operations to lead improvements across build, deploy and release processes
- Manage both project and production environments in relation to software releases and change management projects, advising on best practice and standards and improvements
- Lead projects also from a hands on technical perspective in the release (build and deploy) of Java and Oracle based applications, systems and software.
- Deliver best practices under SCM / Version control, automating the build and driving Continuous Integration (CI)
- Manage the development and production environments, improving processes around environments and supporting efficient usage and delivery of test environments.
- Track and monitor defects associated with code deployments and automate deployment processes across multiple platforms and systems.
- You will have at least 6-7 years’ experience in release management across all areas of build, deploy, process automation, CI and configuration management using a wide variety of tools including SVN, GIT, Jira, Serena Team Track, Subversion, Maven/Ant, Selenium, Windows PowerShell and Unix shell scripting
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience leading end to end release management projects, acting as the key liaison across the technology teams in development, QA and operations to ensure effective release project delivery and the ongoing improvement of build, deploy and release processes
This role is a critical and visible role within a larger technology division of 130 with excellent opportunity for career growth and to work in a varied and highly complex technical environment across many platforms and technologies.
Salary: €70,000-€75,000 plus bonus, pension, healthcare and other excellent benefits.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €70000 - €75000
Location: Dublin City Centre