Our client, a successful FMCG company is expanding their Engineering team and require a Reliability Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain exposure and experience within a fast-paced FMCG company. You will prioritise CMMS Management and Reliability Management. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Set a high standard in terms of work organisation, approach, attention to detail on BD, PM & WR completion, safety and hygiene across the maintenance team, driving this standard and providing support as appropriate
- Ensure all documentation is updated, filed and maintained adequately on an on-going basis
- Reduce downtime <5%
- Increase equipment availability & performance
- PM completion targets
- Improvement projects/tasks completed as per plan - High execution rate (>90%)
- Work with section Leads to deliver Root Cause Analysis approach
- Ensure AMIS principles are upheld and followed
- Reduce breakdown / fire-fighting maintenance, moving to planned maintenance (Target Ratio 80% Planned / 20% Unplanned)
- Direct the PM Team (2nd Line) in conjunction with the PM Team Leader ensuring effective PM's (by regular/structured PM Review), and completing follow up works during PM's where possible,
- Effective Planning (workload, manning, shutdowns, holiday cover)
- Delivery of FMECA Program
- Management of the Technical Library incl, identification and requests for new Equipment manuals
- Engage daily / weekly in KPI reviews
- In conjunction with the Engineering Manager, develop Skills Matrix for team, identify training requirements and devise & execute maintenance training program
- Keep up to date on maintenance developments and methodologies
- Delegate for the Engineering Manager as required
- Conduct weekly Material Review meeting
- Ensure delivery of the SUSA Program for Engineering
- Ensure delivery of the CAP Program for Engineering
- Ensure Team members attend Product Reviews
- Knowledge management in terms of asset information/Knowledge transfer between team members for key equipment, shift handovers, equipment manuals, equipment upgrades, Technical Notices, best practice in maintenance etc.
- Third Level Qualification in Engineering, Science or to Senior Trades level, or comparable European NFQ qualifications or similar
- Safety, Documentation and GMP awareness/compliant
- Interest/initiative in improving processes
- Good writing/record keeping (e.g. maintenance reports/job cards), and communication skills.
- Excellent Team Player
- Excellent PC Literacy and navigation including full MS package, Power BI, Condition Based Monitoring, ERP System
- Desire to develop/improve /multi-skill
What's on offer:
An opportunity to progress as well as a competitive base salary and a pension scheme.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Emma Mullen at HRM on +353 85 135 4341 for a confidential discussion.