Our client organisation has more than 25 years of experience providing discovery, development and drug lifecycle, offering product development including clinical testing, laboratory services, bio statistical analysis, regulatory services, clinical trial and data management.
The role of Research Scientist is to provide full analytical testing support in accordance with cGMP practices, including analytical method development and validation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Lab that focuses on method development and validation, stability and quality control testing for all phases of drug development.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of managing method development and validation
- Supervise and assist senior technical staff in laboratory operations
- Interface with clients on scientific issues, study design and project technical requirements
- Plan, direct and implement improvements in systems and processes in order to enhance efficiency and quality
- Assist with strategic planning, business development and new technology implementation
- Support with method development, validation, stability and QC testing on small molecule, biopharmaceutical and specialised products
The successful Research Scientist will possess;
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry. Significant experience within an analytical testing laboratory and cGMP environment is essential.
- Solid scientific supervisory experience in the pharmaceutical or analytical contract laboratory industry (to include R&D project and program management, direct supervision of technical staff, and direction of laboratory operations)
- Expertise in cGMP regulated environment in the areas of analytical method development and validation, using a variety of instrumentation which may include the following: GC, HPLC, IC, AA, ICP and other applicable analytical instruments.
- Knowledge with GC/MS and LC/MS/ instrumentation detection techniques
- Excellent analytical expertise in method development and validation
- Strong mentoring and training skills
- Understanding of budgeting and revenue projection
The successful candidate can look forward to job stability due to year on year growth with future expansion plans, there is huge opportunity to progress in your career with this organisation.
- Generous Salary
- Medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus on joining the organisation
To learn more apply online or contact Orla Boyle at HRM on +353 91 782110 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application