Sales & Marketing Manager
Bewley’s Grafton Street will be reopening later this year following a top-to-bottom renovation. It will be bigger, brighter and better than ever and they are seeking a talented Sales & Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years experience at a similar level of service.
An excellent level of written and spoken English is essential to this role.
As Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and growing Bewley’s Café on Grafton St., re-establishing Bewley’s Café as a world class Café and ensuring that all communication and consumer touchpoints reflect the Bewley’s brand. Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Working with the Café GM, providing professional leadership in implementing the Bewley’s brand meaning, essence, vision, values etc.
- Identifying, planning and implementing all necessary business development interventions
- Ensuring the business listens to their consumers, understands their feedback and guides the business on how to leverage the voice of the consumer in all they do
- Build external awareness and positive public perception of the Café through a dedicated programme of brand communication and promotion
- Implement and consistently review Brand Health measures to ensure that they provide the necessary information to develop improvement plans
- Utilising consumer insight, identify brand perception and performance gaps in order to assess the effectiveness of external brand communications and plan required corrective action
- Promote a programme of regular, effective communication with consumers to ensure repeat customers to Bewley’s Grafton St with a view also to increase sales of Bewley’s coffee in both the food service and retail channels
- Manage, brief and develop the relationships with 3rd party marketing and PR and service providers
- Maintain all marketing initiatives within agreed budget and timeframes
- Work with internal departments to ensure brand strength and success
- Represent the Sales & Marketing function on cross-functional teams, where required, to ensure strong and consistent input to all brand-related project
- Develop and drive an effective customer feedback process to ensure consistent customer satisfaction, including the implementation of action plans for improvement where necessary
- Develop strategic relationships with external bodies through Marketing and other activities
Functional Leadership and Management
- Ensure that marketing tools are available for support of customer facing activity e.g. product information, competitive information, market insights etc.
- Ensure point of sale, menus, and all collateral both traditional and digital are produced in a timely fashion to optimal standards
- Ensure that an effective and appropriate seasonal promotional calendar is prepared and implemented annually for Bewley’s, Grafton St.
- Manage all PR activity and interfacing for Bewley’s Grafton St.
- Initial point of contact for customer sales enquires
- Maintain a high profile in the market by participation in appropriate conferences, trade associations, industry awards etc.
Skills / Qualifications Required
- 7-10 years’ with relevant experience ideally in Hotel / Catering / Retail / FMCG
- Third level degree and ideally masters qualification
- Previous experience in succeeding within a fast paced customer facing culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of the organisation
- Excellent relationship building and relationship management skills
- Excellent flexibility and adaptability within management style
- Honesty, integrity and openness
- Customer awareness and excellent commercial acumen
- Strong personality and good degree of resilience
- Presentation skills at all levels
- Working knowledge of MS programmes
- Strong customer focus and commitment to excellence in customer service
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. To learn more, please apply now or call Sarah Good at HRM on +353 1 6321894
Salary: €40000 - €50000
Location: Dublin City Centre