HRM are hiring a technical professional to join our Science Recruitment team in Galway!
The successful Science Recruitment and Selection Consultant will have a direct interest and understanding of the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device or Manufacturing industries.
- The role will involve the development of the Galway customer base, growing relationships with existing HRM customers and seeking to develop new connections within customers from the Science, Engineering and Manufacturing industries
- You will have the support of HRM's learning and development program which is created to give our employees the guidance, training and support to be successful
- You will work the full cycle of recruitment; consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will engage in business development with new clients through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- You will learn how to source and approach candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will hold a technical degree at a minimum
- Have worked within a professional and commercial environment, ideally customer facing
- Experience in the following industries would be considered an advantage for this position: Medical or Health, Manufacturing, Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, Recruitment, Commercial Sales
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- We will offer you a competitive salary, along with an uncapped commission structure
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning and Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're really keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- We will give you your birthday off work - or an addition days leave
- Two additional company days off - on Christmas Eve and Good Friday
- Standard annual leave allowance plus 9 public holidays off
- We run regular Wellness, CSR and Social events (we have a dedicated committee!)
You will also get Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Travel incentives etc.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply on this page or contact Shane Browne, Director of Science and Engineering at HRM on +353 1 6321865 for a confidential discussion.