Science Recruitment Consultant
- Use your Scientific background in a business focused environment
- Exposure to Multinational clients such as but not limited to - Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Diagnostic, Food/Nutritional & Beverage, Clinical Research and Lab/Services Providers
- Working alongside past scientific professionals
We take industry professionals who are looking to move their career in a new direction, and we teach you all about Business and Recruitment. This position suits an individual who is passionate about Science but wants to move away from the laboratory setting and into the business world.
Our team includes scientific professionals who use their past industry experience to create long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. Your role will involve working with multinational clients using your scientific background and our customer-centric approach to provide leading service. This is a high performing team that is expanding due to increasing client portfolio.
HRM operates in Dublin, Galway & Cork and is Ireland's leading middle to senior executive talent acquisition firm. Through a range of structured and custom solutions, we serve leading employers in a range of highly competitive markets. We work on complex assignments up to senior executive level and build multi-functional teams for clients, regularly blending solutions to maximise value.
- You will hold a technical degree at a minimum
- You will use your scientific background to establish clients needs
- Have worked within a professional and commercial environment, ideally customer-facing
- Experience in the following industries would be considered an advantage for this position: Medical or Health, Manufacturing, Science, Engineering, Recruitment, Commercial Sales
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be a self-starter
- Be a driven individual who embraces a team-based culture
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and seek a compelling career path
- Excellent compensation, benefits and performance related bonuses.
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM.
- We're really keen on professional development, you will be supported by learning and development.
- All colleagues irrespective of tenure join a culture team with specific responsibility for shaping the future of our business in Social and Engagement, Wellness and Community or Innovation and Value Enhancement.
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition Program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Long term work from home options.
- Family flexible working arrangements.
- Dedicated Wellness, Social and CSR engagement teams.
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of, and engagement with, great talent to meet client needs. Our mission is to grow our customers' performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. Our culture is unique in sector and characterised by everyone who works here. We value innovation and give everyone the opportunity to influence and shape the future of their workplace.
If you would like to know a little more about our business and opportunities, get in touch and we can have a confidential preliminary conversation.