My client, a hugely successful medical devices company based in Athlone are seeking a highly commercial Senior Accountant to join their organisation on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of month end accounts to final review stage.
- General ledger postings, checklists, reconciliations, cash management and intercompany items.
- Forecasting of results including budgets, monthly updates and quarterly forecasts.
- Provision of detailed management accounts including departmental, operational splits.
- Use of and understanding of financial systems including ERP systems, BCPS and reporting systems.
- Support plant and corporate financial reporting requirements.
- Business partnering.
To be considered, you will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified with minimum 3 years PQE.
- Dynamic team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Can work effectively and proactively on cross functional teams.
- Strong IT skills. Good numerical data manipulation skills and understanding.
- Can interact at all levels in organisation.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Good IT Excel.
Salary: Up to €70,000
*This role can be worked remotely if you have valid experience from a multinational pharma/med device company you will be considered.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.