Our client, an international energy solutions company are seeking a Senior Accountant within their European Finance Department. This role will provide corporate accounting & reporting services across a number of European regions.
Based in the company’s state of the art, ultra-modern Dublin 4 offices, you will work as part of an international team.
Your key responsibilities as Senior Accountant will include:
- Leading month end closings working closely with our accounting teams in European regions;
- Providing guidance and support to our accounting teams;
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Aiding in monthly forecasting and annual budget process;
- Developing and performing special projects and analysis as directed by senior management;
- Ensuring best in class statutory financial reporting;
- Actively getting involved in the statutory audits including interaction with auditors across the region;
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and reporting deadlines in relation to statutory accounts and taxes;
- Ensuring ledgers are compliant with GAAP/SOX requirements;
This is an amazing opportunity for a newly qualified accountant who is seeking their first role in industry.
Salary: €55,000 + comprehensive employee benefits package.
To hear more about this role, or to apply, contact Clair Schindler at HRM on 01-6321881.
Salary: €52000 - €55000
Location: Dublin City Centre