Our client, a well-known, fast moving SME based in Clondalkin are seeking a CIMA/ACA/ACCA Senior Accountant to join their growing team. This is a very dynamic role that will offer the right candidate excellent exposure to all aspects of the business. You will have ownership in implementing processes to identify revenue and reporting back to the board of management.
- Preparation of financial and management information, revenue reporting and analysis, pricing review and analysis.
- Prepare revenue and deferred revenue schedules, including monthly revenue reconciliations.
- Develop a systematic method of forecasting revenue and cash accurately.
- Perform contract analysis review and prepare related revenue and billing schedules.
- Maintain documentation for all work completed.
- Work closely with business partners to streamline the revenue reporting processes and improve efficiency.
- Professional Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Revenue recognition experience in a service-based industry.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Process orientated and analytical individual.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- There is an excellent salary available for this role
- The opportunity to take full ownership of the revenue side of the business
- The chance for progression the finance team
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Cormac Doyle at HRM on +353 1 6321878 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €60000 - €70000
Location: Dublin West