Our client, an exceptionally successful Irish organisation, established over 40 years in the utilities sector are seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team.
As a Senior Accountant, you will have responsibility for the following duties:
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly board packs.
- Cash flow management.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts - working with non-finance department heads to support this process.
- Analysing and reporting on company performance.
- Overseeing and guiding finance team in Dublin and in the offshore shared services centre.
- Month end process management.
To be considered, you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with minimum 2 years PQE.
- Trained in a Top 20 practice.
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP/pivot tables/sumif).
- Sage experience would be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical approach and the ability to articulate financial performance in a clear and concise manner.
- Entrepreneurial flair.
Salary: up to €70,000 + bonus + benefits package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler for a confidential discussion.