A progressive, commercial and incredibly successful top tier law firm with a Technology practice group, is a market leader and works with the premium European and global multinationals and high growth Irish businesses across all sectors including technology, life sciences and financial services. Their progressive and collaborative culture would suit a highly motivated lawyer who looking for the next steps in their career and exposure to the best-in-class assignments in the market.
Working alongside the senior partners and senior associates, this exciting Technology Senior Associate Solicitor opportunity, will give you access to the most interesting and reward clients and assignments in the market with the obvious impact on your skills and personal development.
The team is award winning and they focus mainly on non-contentious matters related to technology, data protection (GDPR), intellectual property and commercial contracts including outsourcing.
Their lawyers get deep exposure across all areas of technology law (Commercial, IP, Data Protection) whilst also being given the opportunity to specialise in their interest areas.
This structure will allow experienced associates who want to develop and deepen their expertise in technology law and commercially related matters will have the opportunity to build an exciting career path toward partnership in a progressive and ambitious top tier firm.
To be considered for this Technology Senior Associate opportunity, you will be commercial, collaborative and have a deep passion for technology. You will have a minimum of 4 years plus PQE in a leading technology team in either a top tier, medium tier or boutique firm in Ireland or the UK. They would also be interested in speaking to and strong lawyers working inhouse who would be interested in a return to the practice environment to develop their skills.
You should have deep experience in technology law (either Commercial Contracts, Data Protection and/or Intellectual Property) enabling you add value across various aspects of their technology law practice, and you will have experience working with a broad array of well-regarded clients.
In addition to the above, you will
- Have a proactive and commercial approach to client relationships with the ability to build business
- Have a strong academic background in a related discipline
- Have a collaborative approach with the strategic focus of the firm in mind
What's on offer:
- Progressive Senior Associate Technology law role in a leading technology and commercial law team in Ireland
- Ability to specialise in your interest area, but also to gain experience across the full remit
- Access to the most interesting assignments in the market
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Full exposure to highly successful and passionate senior partners
- An opportunity to build towards partnership
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.