Senior Category Manager
Our client, one of the worlds leading Pharmaceutical companies, are looking for an experienced Senior Category Manager to join their flagship facility here in Dublin. The organisation is going through continuous growth, offering this role as a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a forward moving company in the Pharmaceutical industry.
The Senior Category Manager will strategically manage the third party relationship for an assigned portfolio of suppliers across multiple geographies. Other responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic leadership and direction to all procurement of goods and services
- Supporting all regional and local activities to achieve targets including continuous improvement and cost effective initiatives
- Successfully managing all existing third party relationships, while developing new relationships by means of effective negotiation and expectation management
- Negotiating commercial contractual terms for selected third party suppliers
- Supporting EMEA tender with ad hoc negotiation based on business opportunities and benchmark prices by supplier market intelligence
- Supporting timely and commercially feasible product launches
- Experienced in areas of Procurement/Sourcing/Negotiation within the Pharma industry
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in business related field or science
- 5+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical sector
Apply now or for more information contact Chris Browne directly on 01 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin North