Senior Compliance Specialist (I.S)
A large global biotech manufacturing facility based in South Dublin is looking to expand their Compliance team on-site. This innovative company focuses on developing and manufacturing a diverse portfolio of drug products. They supply global markets from this facility. The planned growth is a result of the expansion of the site to maximise capabilities on-site and utilise capacity.
The Compliance Specialist will:
- Support complex and challenging initiatives across the full breadth of Information Systems
- Support execution of IQ, OQ, PQ’s on processes, equipment and systems in conjunction with site suppliers as appropriate
- Oversee and take ownership where required of NCs, CAPAs, Periodic Reviews and Quality metrics for the IS team
- Lead compliance activities for the IS Team
- Be accountable for implementation of processes and procedures related to IS compliance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or related Science discipline with 5-10 years’ experience in Compliance of Information Systems or Quality Assurance in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Understanding of Information Systems, principles of Automation
- Experience in cGMP regulated environments and in-depth knowledge
- Experience in change controls, non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciara O’Brien at HRM on +353 1 632 18 55 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin South