Senior Demand Planner
This growing Pharmaceutical company is looking for a new Senior Demand Planner to join their diverse team on a permanent contract. The Demand Planner, EAME, will be responsible for the demand forecasting activities of the company and third party sourced Pharmaceutical Division products to be supplied to designated EAME markets.
As Senior Demand Planner you will be responsible for Material planning for designated markets to:
- Develop system generated forecasts utilising Integrated Business Planning Demand Forecasting system for EAME countries
- Coordinate monthly Demand Review meetings with regional commercial teams for EAME and develop a consensus forecast based upon documented assumptions, vulnerabilities and opportunities.
- Obtain forecast input from both direct and indirect countries, enabling Demand Planner to present a consolidated demand forecast for the EAME region
- Coordinate monthly Consolidated Demand Review meeting with Marketing
- Collaborate with Supply Planner on ramp up/down planning activities to mitigate against any delays to product launch or E&O potential
- Manage forecast upload process on SAP for all EAME forecasts
- Ensure new product introduction activities are coordinated to meet targeted Marketing launch dates
- Engage with Finance’s Decision Support team to reconcile Supply Chain derived forecast with Finance’s quarterly updates
- Participate in annual Budget preparation with Decision Support
- Update Demand Planning KPI’s
- Tertiary degree qualification in Supply Chain, Commercial or equivalent – required
- APICS certification – preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in materials management, purchasing or alternate Supply Chain activity
- Strong knowledge of logistics and manufacturing processes
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred, not essential
For more information about this role, please contact Chris Browne at HRM on 01 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre