Senior Director Technical Operations
This global speciality healthcare company focuses on improving patients lives while creating value. Developing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing quality branded pharmaceuticals, generic pharmaceuticals, over the counter medications and medical device products through its operating companies. This business generated north of 3 Billion in sales in 2017 with a global headcount of over 6000 employees. In addition, this leader is leveraging a research and development model that focuses on lower risk, near-term projects with future goals to consistently create value for shareholders while serving patients and customers.
- This position has global responsibility for developing and executing strategies on process development, technology transfer, scale-up, as well as providing technical support for existing commercial products manufactured at contract manufacturers as well as within the Endo network
- Responsibilities include ensuring successful transfer of new products from R&D into commercial manufacturing as well as process optimisation activities for marketed products
- The candidate will foster effective cross-functional working relationships with internal and external team members
- You will apply innovative manufacturing technology and quality-by-design principles and execute on key strategic operations projects to achieve business objectives
- This position requires working closely with Business Development, Research & Development, Manufacturing, Engineering, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance teams
- You must have previous experience in a manufacturing plant environment and demonstrated an ability to support the floor manufacturing activities, deviations, change control and CAPA, as well as support regulatory submissions.
- The candidate is expected to make efficient and effective use of resources and be an effective collaborator with internal/external customers, contract manufacturers and supporting departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Life Sciences or related field from an accredited university is required; Master’s Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 12+ years of manufacturing process development experience in a regulated environment, with at least 10 years’ experience successfully managing teams
- Experience with the formulation and process development of oral solid-dosage, sterile, liquid, creams, ointments and other dosage forms is required
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shane Browne at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre