Senior DWH/BI Business Analyst
This company is a large international Financial Services organisation specialising in the management of Financial Services solutions for end clients and part of a large global group. With 500+ in Dublin, you will be part of a specialised division of over 70+ across all areas of technology.
Working across multiple projects and technology platforms, this is a challenging, fast paced and exciting work environment. Working within a team of 15+ you will engage with customers on key projects and manage the translation of data warehouse/BI requirements internally across multiple teams and business units to ensure effective delivery of software solutions and services to the end client.
- Lead numerous work streams from a business analysis perspective, engaging with senior stakeholders and clients (internally) to ensure the services offered to the client are accurately assessed from a technical data warehouse perspective and that they are fit for purpose both from a client and internal perspective.
- Translate high level requirements into detailed functional and technical specifications working closely with stakeholders and business units to gather accurate requirements and effectively translate them into detailed functional and technical specifications for use by the development/QA teams.
- Liaise with customers to ensure effective solutions are being delivered and ensure effective use of current solutions as well as the development of effective new features and usability options.
- Process analysis, process mapping and systems analysis across multiple projects at any one time.
- Work with QA/Test teams to ensure effective and accurate testing against client requirements.
- Manage risk, control and report on project updates from the business perspective.
- You will have at least 6-8 years experience as a Business Analyst working across multiple projects and technology platforms, with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities.
- You will have a strong technical background with the ability to translate complex software requirements in multi-platform data warehouse environments with excellent SQL/ETL capabilities and understanding.
- Your technical capability will ensure that you can accurately size projects from a BA perspective for clients based on the company’s internal data warehouse and delivery capabilities.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and have a clear communication style that can effectively translate and communicate requirements to ensure successful delivery of software solutions for the end client.
- You will be comfortable in a fast paced, challenging work environment managing multiple projects across multiple platform environments.
- You will ideally have QA/Testing experience and strong SQL and ETL/Data Warehouse knowledge/capabilities.
This is a very successful organisation with huge scope for career development and growth.
Salary €70,000 – €75,000 plus 10-20% bonus, pension, health care and other benefits.
To learn more apply online or contact Sinead Tucker on +353 1 6321871
Salary: €70000 - €75000
Location: Dublin City Centre