Senior Electronic Engineer
This leading multinational medical technology organisation has operations in over 50 countries. They are now expanding their Limerick site and have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Electronic Engineer to join their growing team and contribute to the organisation’s advances in health research.
As the new Senior Electronic Engineer, you will:
- Provide assistance to products and product assemblies from production release to market.
- Have outstanding troubleshooting skills with a hands on approach and mentality to identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Give hands on assistance on Engineering support to production process including design, build and/or testing of fixtures and prototypes
- Chair design reviews for subsystems and modules while also participating in design reviews of other team members.
- Carry out product design projects.
- Improve reliability and upgrade current designs leading to increased value and customer satisfaction.
- Apply knowledge in electronics and electro optics to execute overall project assignments.
- A minimum degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent is essential.
- 5/6 years’ experience with Masters Degree or 7/8 years’ experience without.
- Must have a proven track record of product design.
- Must have a history of bringing products to market.
- Shows an innovative flair with proven innovative solutions.
- Good attention to detail.
- High level of Verilog.
- Salary €65,000.
- VHI health Insurance + dependants.
- Annual leave 24 days.
- 1 week of travel per quarter required to the Netherlands or the U.S.
Please contact Chris Dennehy in HRM for further details on this opportunity on +353 21 4511195.
Salary: €65000 - €65000