Challenging position for an experienced Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of medical equipment based in North Dublin. With an established name in the healthcare sector, this company have a strong employer brand and exceptionally low attrition rates. What is exciting about this Engineering position and makes it such a fantastic opportunity is the fact that the site just recently transferred in a next generation product technology which has added to the manufacturing output for the business.
As a key member of the site engineering team, you will report into the Senior Engineering Manager on-site and join a team of technical experts.
- Manage the delivery of engineering support to all manufacturing operations on-site impacting product availability.
- Oversight of KPI's to ensure tracking against planned output figures.
- Coordinate the resolution of any technical issues arising in the manufacturing process, running diagnostics and delivering solutions to the business.
- Lead cross-functional project teams working on new product introductions and technology transfers as required.
- You will manage a capex and engineering budget for the department.
- Compile and review technical reports including verification, validation of product and process changes, risk assessment, equipment commissioning, deviations, corrective and preventative actions documents.
- You will be degree qualified (level 8) in a technical discipline - electronic, mechanical or manufacturing engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability where you have previously designed successful solutions to production outages and customer issues.
- Core understanding of validation processes and quality standards.
- Salary €70,000 - €75,000
- Annual performance bonus
- Full family healthcare plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Education assistance
- Subsidised canteen
- Flexible working hours
- Active sports and social club
- 23 days annual leave
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.