Senior EUMEA Accounting Manager
My client, a multinational world leader in innovative biopharmaceuticals products are seeking a Senior Accounting Manager responsible for the Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Based in Dublin City centre, this role is with a rapidly growing and hugely successful organisation. The team are high performing and they have a collaborative approach to their work. The Senior Manager will be responsible for working closely with several cross functional teams and stakeholders across the wider business.
The main purpose of the role is to lead and motivate the EUMEA Accounting team along with strategically planning the way and by whom the work is carried out within the team. You will also be required to introduce process improvements to ensure the team are approaching their work in a structured manner. The Senior Manager will also be responsible for providing quarterly disclosure reviews for the region to the US Head office therefore confident presentation skills are essential.
- Define roles and responsibilities and priorities within the team and delegate workload as appropriate.
- Setting goals and objectives for the team and monitoring against those goals.
- Establishing and measuring against metrics and KPI’s.
- Lead the monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Close process under US GAAP.
- Review and provide oversight on all EUMEA based financial entities.
- Demonstrate competency in complex accounting issues.
- Initiate and apply a controls-based culture on financial oversight.
- Liaise with US Corporate Accounting Team on best practices.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Support EUMEA-based and global-led projects – provide leadership on local projects as required.
- Work with tax to ensure intercompany agreements are reflected in monthly accounting.
- Manage the Compilation of Financial statements for EUMEA legal entities and branches in accordance with Local GAAP.
- Liaise with the Reporting, Audit and Compliance Manager in providing required information to external and internal auditors.
To be considered for this role, you will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with minimum 7 years post qualified experience. You will have extensive exposure of working with a large multinational organisation with responsibility for a large region.
You will also have:
- Corporate accounting experience and multinational experience in a complex environment.
- Experience in managing a diverse group of people with set objectives.
- The Ability to present concepts to senior leaders.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the financial workings of a manufacturing environment including inventory and transfer pricing.
- Strong data analytic skills.
Salary: up to €105,000 basic + Bonus + Pension + Health + 25 days annual leave
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +353 1 6321881
Salary: €95000 - €105000
Location: Dublin City Centre