Senior Finance Business Partner
Our client, an international biopharmaceutical company and a leader in their field are seeking a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their manufacturing business. This is an autonomous role which reports directly to the Financial Director.
This role will support various senior stakeholders within EHS, Quality, Engineering etc. You will liaise regularly with the Shared Services Centre. This position is responsible for supporting financial reporting and analysis for the operational P&L Statement, operational reporting and decision support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the preparation and consolidation of budgets, long range plans and forecasts
- Developing the framework and provide clear financial monthly reporting to business partners including Manufacturing variations, P&L analysis and Headcount analysis that allows Teams to proactively deliver their goals
- Business Partnering with multiple stakeholders to shape business direction using analytics and insight
- Providing overview and recommendations understanding budget/forecast requirements
- Leading the design of the new ERP costing system
- Mapping out multiple Finance business processes including efficiencies to ensure right first time
- Agreeing SLA’s and KPI’s with the Shared Services Centre
- Assisting in clarifying the Accounting treatment for multiple items across the business
- Supporting the financial information requirements for capital allowances and financial incentives
To be considered, you will hold a bachelor’s degree (essential) and will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE in addition to:
- Business performance management
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to influence and drive consensus across multiple teams, ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Advanced IT knowledge including Excel, PowerPoint, Hyperion and SAP/Edwards
- Ability to generate ideas, develop alternatives, challenge the status quo with a continuous improvement mindset
- Financial analysis and decision support
- Lead systems implementations
Salary: up to €90,000 + bonus + family health insurance + 7% pension + 25 days annual leave.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €65000 - €90000