Senior Global Trade Compliance Specialist (Cork or Sligo)
A Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturing innovator organisation with core competencies in the fields of pharma, biotech, medical devices and diagnostics seek an experienced Global Trade Compliance Specialist to join their team in Cork. Employing upwards of 30,000 people worldwide, this organisation sets trends in research-intensive areas with their products and services designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
- Working with Senior Leadership Team and the Director of Global Trade Compliance you will hold responsibility for and be site lead over 2 sites in Ireland across all import, export, logistics compliance
- You will hold responsibility in ensuring all transactional activities are in line with company and global compliance policies. As a result, you will liaise with custom authorities and custom brokers, develop and deploy trade compliance procedures and policies, and deploy and execute audit programs
- You will priced creative solutions within the strict compliance guidelines to support the manufacturing supply chain
- You will provide detailed analysis to support ongoing logistical activity, by means of capturing and analysing key metrics and trends
- This role will also provide the opportunity to work on key strategic projects that have global impact in their execution
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a GMP multi-national manufacturing organisation, customs agent or broker/3PL, ideally with high levels of pharmaceutical exposure
- You will need to demonstrate that you are an expert in global trade compliance with strong EU & Irish import/export regulation
- The ability to influence key stakeholders and drive continuous improvements programs
- A highly competitive salary is on offer including pension, full family healthcare, bonus, tangible career progression
- To note this role can be based in Cork or Sligo
Contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on +353 21 4358748 in confidence or apply online.
Salary: €55000 - €70000