A worldwide market leading technology organisation with business lines across service assurance, cybersecurity and business intelligence are currently seeking an experienced, progressive and enthusiastic Senior HR Coordinator to deliver an effective and efficient HR service to all levels of employees.
Reporting directly into the HR Director, EMEA & APAC, you will have the responsibility of applying a consistent and professional approach on all related matters and participating fully as a member of the HR Team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a HR Service to the organisation in the following areas: Recruitment and selection, on-boarding & off-boarding, payroll administration, probation process, performance management and document review.
- Coordinating delivery and ongoing development of induction programs for new hires.
- Providing support & advice in line with best practice to all levels of employees across the business.
- Working closely with the HRBP to prepare, develop and administrate HR company policies and procedures.
- Managing all aspects of time and attendance, including sick and annual leave.
- Responsible for developing a comprehensive system of HR records and provide information and reports from the system as required.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the HR System requirements.
- Tracking interns, work experience placements and graduates assigned to the international organisation.
- Supporting the HR Business Partners with all matters related to training and development of supervisors and team leaders.
You are the ideal candidate for the role if you are a performance driven individual who works well within a team setting, you have very strong administration skills and are focused on execution with a high sense of urgency. Strong IT and Microsoft skills would be a distinct advantage.
You are proactive, detail orientated and very organised with the ability to adapt to changing environments.
For more information apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 or send your CV