Senior HR Generalist – Limerick
A leading global telecommunications organisation is seeking a talented HR Generalist to join their team for a 12 month fixed term contract. This individual will report to the HR Leader on site in Limerick driving a positive and collaborative working environment.
- Drives consistency of approach across the business in attracting, managing, developing and retaining talent to support current and future organisational needs
- Partners with the business to create sustainable processes and improve both user experience and efficient work methodologies
- Provides volume administration and analytical support to the HR team
- Utilises experience in employee relations to support people managers to drive accountability and ownership.
- Coaches and builds the capability of managers to role model the organisation’s values and leadership behaviours and to anticipate organisational issues
- Participates in relevant projects, supporting and championing Ireland’s reputation as a world class organisation and employer of choice
- Proactively shares best practice, knowledge and intelligence within the People function, positively engages and collaborates with centres of excellence to enable an exceptional employee experience across the business
- Hold 3 years’ plus experience at HR Generalist/HR Officer level within a fast paced and progressive working environment. CIPD qualification or similar is required
- Have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills, with demonstrable track record of influencing and negotiating effectively across all levels internally and externally
- Be a numerate, competent administrator with proficiency in Excel and HRIS solutions
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Be passionate about working in a dynamic environment and being solutions orientated
Working with this leading global organisation you will have the ability to shape and mould its culture to best in class.
A highly attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful appointee, plus career opportunities.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ashling Edwards at HRM on +353 21 4358748 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €40000 - €45000