Senior HR Manager
This market leading group seeks to appoint an ambitious and passionate HR Manager to join the organisation. Reporting to the Group HRD, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives. As the organisation remains focussed on continued growth both within their service lines and employee head count, it is a genuinely exciting time to join an extremely fast paced and dynamic organisation structure.
In this HR Manager opportunity, you will be a true HR leader across the firm building a trusting relationship with your leaders and teams. You will have the HR strategic experience to execute on operational and HR efficiency, in areas such as organizational structure, employee relations and communications, HR program design, change management, benefits, systems and administration.
- Critical role in creating and maintaining strategic direction for the people side of the business.
- Work closely with all business units here in Dublin and internationally to understand, recommend, and implement goals in growing teams and employee engagement.
- Act as a driver for strategic support on all HR-related initiatives and operational efficiencies
- Provide expertise, guidance and coaching to leaders managing highly sensitive and complex employee relations matters, including performance management and other HR-related matters.
- Build and maintain employee culture, engagement and morale.
- Proactively analyze and identify complex people issues and trends and recommend appropriate actions.
- Anticipate training , talent management & development needs, developing plans & programs, and then coordinate implementation.
- Coach managers / leaders in appropriate people management best practices (i.e. recruiting, performance management, discipline, reward & recognition, and exit strategies).
- Support leaders in proactive management of compensation packages.
- Act as a change agent related to any people related initiatives.
Your Background And Who You Are
- 8 -10 + years of senior level experience, working in a strategic Human Resources role, working directly with senior level management.
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoys working with senior leaders to really shape a high performing and engaged organisation structure.
- Team management / leadership capability is highly desirable, with clear coaching skills.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR professional to join an international group. You will be able to clearly demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong relationships across various levels of management within an organisation.
For a confidential discussion on this superb opportunity and organisation call Trish Horan +353 91 782112.
Salary: €80000 - €85000
Location: Dublin City Centre