Senior Internal Audit
My client is a well-known and hugely successful Insurance organisation based on the south side of Dublin. They are now seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. A focus of this role is risk control, so to be considered applicants should have significant experience assessing and improving the controls of a business.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for delivering audit assignments across all areas of the business. This is a senior audit role and as such, you will report on risks or weaknesses, prepare conclusions and provide recommendations for potential solutions.
- Conduct internal audit assignments from initiation to completion
- Audit planning and risk identification for individual assignments & multi-year plans
- Provide advice on risks and controls to business units
- Carry out special investigations as required
- Write clear concise reports for use by key stakeholders
- Recommend control improvements that add value to the business
- Work with management to develop solutions for any issues identified
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with business units
across the Group and its outsourced service providers
Ideally a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) or a qualified Internal Auditor with Insurance or Financial Services experience
- Experience of controls testing is a key requirement
- Big 6 accountancy background is desirable
- Data Analytical experience is a distinct advantage
- Sound knowledge of current internal audit standards and the regulatory environment
- Good judgement and influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
Salary: up to €65,000 + bonus + benefits.
To discuss this role in more detail or to apply, please contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881
Salary: €55000 - €65000
Location: Dublin South