Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to be based in the Galway region.
As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will join the Manufacturing Engineering department where you will be responsible for manufacturing line/cell products, processes, equipment, and documentation to meet quality, service and cost objectives for AOP targets. In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of process equipment.
- Lead process improvement projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and project lead continuous process improvement/cost saving opportunities.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within a highly regulated industry. A 3rd Level Technical qualification in Engineering is required.
As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will also have demonstrated expertise within the following areas:
- Strong experience within process improvement within a highly regulated sector.
- Thorough knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements.
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
This is a 12-month contract role.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.