Senior Manufacturing Engineer Day rate
An amazing daily rate contract opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer within a growing multinational organisation based in Kerry. The successful individual will provide first class manufacturing engineering technical support to the manufacturing areas and product launch activities that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure the maximum safety, quality, capability and utilisation of manufacturing/processing equipment and processes.
- Identify and implement improvements with manufacturing teams that reduce product cost, improve quality and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Continuously research and implement “Best Practice” manufacturing/processing methods and processes.
- Determine, justify, and coordinate the purchase and implementation of new equipment and processes jointly with manufacturing teams; track tooling and AR expenditures.
- Provide technical leadership, training and support to manufacturing teams as well as to peers.
- Assist in the design and build of manufacturing/assembly/processing equipment and processes.
- Degree qualified in Engineering or a related technical field.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Communication (verbal and written) skills for both internal and external customers
- Project Management Experience
For more information on this role, apply now or contact Ger Gardiner at HRM on 021 435 87 48
Salary: On Application