This Dublin based Pharmaceutical organisation are seeking an experienced Master Data Manager to join their expanding operations on a permanent basis. This cross-functional position will have both regional and global level exposure, defining data workflows and governance processes. The right candidate must have a clear understanding of the cross functional requirements for the organisation, while creating enterprise-wide data architecture solution and processes.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the EU Master Data team
- Defining cross-functional workflows for data creation
- Analysing and reporting on the master data requirements
- Defining data governance processes and procedures
- Leading data transformation / integration projects
- 7 years of supply chain experience, operations, or manufacturing experience
- 5 year of Master Data management experience in one or more large enterprise global supply chain environments
- 3 years of experience managing direct reports
- Business process design and implementation expertise
- Change management skills with both large scale transformation and small scale CI projects
To learn more about this opportunity apply now or for a confidential discussion contact me directly on 01 - 632 1886.