Leading diagnostics manufacturer based in North Dublin with an established name in the healthcare industry is looking to hire a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their talented team. This is a challenging position for an experienced Engineer as the site has just launched a new product to market including enhanced next generation technological processes.
As a key member of the site engineering team, you will support a number of areas across product design and verification within the site.
- Report into the Head of Engineering and lead a team of engineers within a larger multi-disciplinary group.
- Work on design modifications to products manufactured on-site.
- Responsible for the support of all technical processes impacting product availability.
- Provide and validate product design changes and technical solutions to enhance performance.
- Lead others and steer decisions as part of cross-functional project teams working to deliver against targeted objectives.
- Compile and review technical reports including verification, validation of product and process changes, risk assessment, equipment commissioning, deviations, corrective and preventative actions documents.
- Support new product introductions and tech-transfers from initial concept through the lifecycle.
- You will be degree qualified (level 8) in a technical discipline - electronic or mechanical engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a mechanically focused role with proven ability to manage design changes to existing product and manufacturing process.
- Experience completing technical trouble-shooting issues within a manufacturing environment.
- Core understanding of Solidworks or alternative 3-D design package, test protocols, drafting documentation.
- Elevated communication skills.
- Salary €60,000 - €70,000
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Full family healthcare plan
- Medical expenses payment scheme
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Education assistance
- Subsidised canteen
- Sports & social club
To find out more apply online or call Aisling Clements directly on +353 1 6321883 for a confidential discussion.