Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Operations Manager to oversee all functions, including activities within domestic transport, international transport and managing customer relations to implementing business strategies.
As Senior Operations Manager, your primary focus will be the organisational objective. You should have a good combination of people management, analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving industry landscape. Ultimately you will be trusted to help the company remain compliant, efficient and profitable throughout the course of business activities.
In this role, you will:
- Make informed strategic decisions as well as prepare reports to accurately capture the strategic position of the company.
- Play a key role in implementing business plans to improve company processes.
- Ensure customers receive an outstanding level of quality service as well as implementing a customer centric culture across all business areas.
- Ensure that fruitful relationships are maintained with external service partners and service suppliers.
- Manage and lead all staff to ensure they have the required skill sets, resources and support needed to achieve all organisational objectives.
- Drive a high-performance culture consistent with that of all other business units.
To be considered you should possess:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree qualification in transport, Supply Chain.
- A minimum of 5 years' freight forwarding with senior management experience is essential.
- Proficiency with Logistics industry rules and regulations.
- A high level of attention to detail coupled with an analytical ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to lead, motivate and encourage.
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Company pension
- Life assurance (two-time salary)
- 23 days annual leave
For more information on this opportunity contact me directly on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.