Senior Packaging Engineer
This company is one of the world’s leading biopharma & pharmaceutical companies. Through acquisitions and mergers, the business has expanded rapidly in its short history and now boasts more than 5,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries. Part of a fortune 500 organisation, this company has grown due to an innovative internal development pipeline and an aggressive acquisition strategy.
The business is now hiring a Senior Packaging Engineer to join a newly established team responsible for packaging an serialisation across multiple sites.
- Report into the Principle Engineer and joining a newly established team
- Manage the quality and continued improvement of packaging technologies and techniques across the product portfolio
- Validate and approve new solutions in line with industry standards and regulations
- Develop relations with internal and external manufacturing sites to streamline processes and procedures
- Liaise with sites to qualify packaging equipment, FAT’s and commissioning activities
- Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in a packaging role preferably within the healthcare sector
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Strong communication and organisation skills
This is an 11-month consulting position with a generous pay rate.
To learn more contact Aisling Clements on +353 1 6321883 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre