Our client, a multinational Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations here in Dublin, is seeking an experienced technical professional to join a diverse team of skilled professionals in a Senior PAS-X MBR Author post on a contractual basis. The right candidate will have extensive systems expertise in greenfield site automation within a sterile manufacturing setting.
The Senior PAS-X MBR Author will report directly into the Senior Automation Project Manager and play a pivotal role in the MES configuration and project rollout to support manufacturing for a new product launch for the site's operation. See some of the key attributes required below:
- Werum PAS-X v3.1.7 (or similar version) MBR design and development
- Experience having worked in broader PAS-X functionality in the use of automated equipment sets and materials management
- Multi-system integration experience within a manufacturing setting
- Experience in MES design
- Experience in MBR design and development
- Knowledge in working with Configuration Specifications
- MES validation test design and execution
- Project management experience with a specific focus on project lifecycles
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne on 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.