Senior Procurement Specialist
- Reporting directly into the Associate Director of Procurement you will be responsible for the procurement of all capex materials for the business.
- This role will play a key part in the development of the organisations procurement function and plans.
- Supporting the business functions having a strong understanding of future plans and spends.
- Sourcing, building and maintaining relationships with suppliers while ensuring that value for money is demonstrated and delivered.
- Maintaining best practice knowledge on relevant regulations and new sources of supply.
- Analysing supplier performance regularly ensuring that it meets and exceeds the agreed contracts performance level.
- Managing the full process from PO to delivery ensuring SLAs are achieved.
- Ensuring compliance for all procurement activities for the business.
- Demonstrating leadership and innovation to all stakeholders.
- All applicants must have 5+ years’ experience in Procurement with a strong understanding of capex and indirect sourcing strategies for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Degree qualified with a life science qualification being beneficial.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to work off your own initiative.
- Demonstrated ability in leading projects on time and within budget.
- A strong background in managing key supplier relationships with the ability to navigate through large complex business plans.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV
Salary: On Application