Our client is a global Healthcare Packaging Organisation with three manufacturing sites in Ireland. This global technology company provide innovative packaging solutions and complementary products and services. They drive their customer's success by delivering the best total value by combining superior quality and customer support, and the most efficient technology.
Some main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Coordination of quality-related activities on time and in full against agreed objectives. These may be related to Quality Systems, Converting Quality, Added Value Service Quality.
- Supervision of Quality Engineers and/ or other relevant personnel.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver quality-related improvements.
- Ensuring that the organisation are 'audit ready' to include first, second and third party audits including unannounced audits.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering or related.
- 5-7 years experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, ideally with ISO 13485 standards experience.
- Experience managing people in some capacity and be very people management focused and capable.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle on 01-6321870/0873360953 for a confidential discussion.