Senior Software Engineer – Informatics
This leading multinational medical technology organisation has operations in over 50 countries. They are now expanding their Limerick site and are offering an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team. You will be reporting into the Software Engineering Manager and will play a principal hands on role in projects as well as mentoring a newly established team of up to 10 engineers.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Manage software development projects and guide junior software engineers.
- Manage and test software product validation.
- Work alongside the organisation’s other resources to achieve goals.
- Monitor progression of work and present design reviews and code inspections.
- Adhere to the organisation’s development and software quality policies.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development.
- 3 + years’ experience with C#/ ASP.NET/ MVC development.
- Knowledge of databases (i.e. SQL Server).
- Experience with Entity Framework or LINQ.
- Experience developing Service- Oriented Architecture and Restful Interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Working within a regulated FDA environment with medical devices is desirable.
- Salary: Up to €60,000 depending on experience.
- Relocation assistance.
- VHI health insurance.
- Annual Leave: 24 days holidays.
For more information apply online or call Nicola McCarthy on 021 451 11 99
Salary: €0 - €60000