Our client is one of the world's leading Medical Device companies. Due to continuous expansion, a new position for a Senior Systems Engineer has arisen at their Co. Limerick Facility.
- Has a strong background in either electro/mechanical IVD or lab automation design and development or medical device design and development.
- Can critically assess the design and test implications for existing requirements and specifications.
- Critically assess and challenge design proposals and prototypes by aggressive design reviews and comprehensive testing protocols and clear results.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Biomedical, Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Strong technical background in electro-mechanical product development, lab automation or similar roles.
- Experience setting up schedules and managing schedules to completion.
- Ability to work in a team, or individually, with global collaboration and interacting with external development partners.
- Excellent communication skills across departments, e.g. cross-engineering (with Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Firmware etc.) cross-functional (with Marketing, Regulatory, Clinical Representatives, Quality etc.)
- Must have very strong writing skills.
- Attention to detail paramount.
* Attractive package on offer for the successful candidate.
* Long term career progression.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 873928655 or for a confidential discussion.