Senior Talent Partner – Cork
We have partnered with a leading global regulated manufacturing organisation to appoint the role of Senior Talent Partner in Cork. The successful appointee will take full responsibility for the Talent Acquisition function, forecast talent demand and ultimately meet the recruitment needs of the business. The drivers to this need arise from a restructuring within the HR team due to significant growth and capital investment.
The culture of this site is both challenging and rewarding. The successful candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and be passionate about their work. Accountability is a core value in the organisation and employees are typically described as smart, collaborative and curious.
The Senior Talent Partner will report to the HR Director and will be effective in their ownership of the following result areas:
- End to end Talent Acquisition leadership from sourcing to on-boarding
- Delivering a robust recruitment model that expedites on-boarding – reviewing current practices and developing new processes where appropriate
- Developing credibility with all stakeholders through delivery in a timely manner
- Establishing a culture of accountability with people leaders for bringing talent to the business
- Developing a live pipeline model in line with workforce management
- Evolving the employer brand (EVP) and the Cork brand, successfully marketing the location to target talent pools
- Developing a talent scouting model that is fit for purpose including attending networking events
- Adapting recruitment models to meet business needs, e.g. bulk temporary operations hires
- Managing relationships with recruitment firms creating deeper partnerships and increasing the delivery value
- Providing talent insights to the business in order to fast-track decision making
- Ensuring the on-boarding process is owned by Talent Acquisition working closely with the HR team and line managers to develop this
- Supporting all people leaders in developing processes, including interview skills
The successful appointee will clearly possess experience and competencies in the following areas:
- 6 years of recruitment experience within industry across multiple functions
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, bio pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industries, though this is not essential
- Demonstrable experience in delivering high volume complex recruitment needs within strict time lines
- Delivery of talent acquisition strategy including workforce planning, EVP, searching tools, process efficiencies, recruitment delivery
- Supporting the organisation’s goal to develop an improved user experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Establishing excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring communication between all parties is aligned
- A passion for recruitment and talent
There is an attractive remuneration package with a full suite of auxiliary benefits on offer. You will experience an exceptional on-boarding process along with tangible career progression opportunities.
To discover more about this opportunity contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353 21 4358748 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €0 - €1