Our client is the world's largest producer of a number of speciality healthcare products and employs 10,000+ staff globally. They operate a commercial office in South Dublin and are expanding heavily across the business and their other sites in Ireland.
Reporting into the Director of Projects, you will play an integral role in leading and supporting high value projects for my clients Global Manufacturing network.
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- A BSc or equivalent
- 5-8 years project management experience
- Previous experience working in a GMP regulated environment / worked to GMP standards
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing/drug manufacturing (MSAT, Tech Op's, Process Development)
- An ability to manage and lead project, engineering and technical professionals
- A PMP or related project management qualification
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.