Senior Treasury Analyst
Our client, one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to support their growing business. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 20,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This Treasury Analyst role will be sitting in the EMEA head office and reports to the Treasury Accounting Manager. The team is responsible for providing transactional services and maintaining the control and compliance environment for treasury-related activities within the organisation.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Reporting and monitoring of daily cash and liquidity.
- Cash forecasting – including weekly cash reporting to the Senior Management Team and liaising with Financial Controllers globally to drive accuracy and accountability.
- Interest expense management and monthly reporting.
- Management of budgeting and forecasting for Group Treasury.
- Preparation of intercompany loan interest calculations and reports.
- Liaising with auditors and addressing queries raised.
- Review and distribution of monthly FX rates.
- Assist with management of global insurance programme, including responsibility for preparation of annual recharges.
- Bank account management – opening of new accounts, rationalisation of legacy accounts, cash pooling structures.
- Governance – ensuring that Group Treasury policies and procedures are relevant, up to date and strictly adhered to.
- Continuous improvement initiatives to achieve and maintain best in class practice within the Treasury function
- Involvement in projects undertaken by Group Treasury.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this Treasury Analyst role, you will ideally be working towards the treasury management qualification (AMCT) with relevant exposure to treasury accounting within a large multinational in a shared service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- An undergraduate degree in Business/Finance.
- You will be part/qualified working towards AMCT qualification.
- Strong working knowledge of treasury accounting.
- Experience of accounting for intercompany loans and foreign exchange.
- An understanding of the systems, processes and controls involved in recording transactions in the SAP and/or JD Edwards accounting systems, as well as the interrelationships that exist.
- Experience in adding value through enhancements to processes and implementing them while maintaining strong financial control.
What’s on offer:
- Exciting role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland.
- Ability to add value and to further develop your international experience.
- The genuine opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies on the market.
To learn more apply on line or call Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 6321826
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre