Senior Utilities Engineer
A biopharmaceutical company leading the market with their focus on improving patient care are seeking to appoint a Senior Utilities Engineer to join their team. You will be based at their new state of the art bio-tech facility in Leinster.
As part of the team, the Senior Utilities Engineer will be a pro-active individual, responsible for designing a robust engineering programme for the entirety of the plant ensuring regulatory requirements and specifications are met. You will need to have the ability to perform to a high standard within the business adhering to cGMP and GEP standards.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Management of all plant utilities and associated systems
- Adhering to company standards and procedures including change management and executing change plans
- Liaising and working with cross-functional teams on-site providing technical support
- Generating all site SOP’s
Other core areas of your role as Senior Utilities Engineer will include but are not limited to:
- Completing capital projects in line with financial and business expectations
- You will apply corrective and preventative processes to ensure there is minimal downtime on site
The ideal Utilities Engineer will be:
- Degree educated (Mechanical Engineering ideally) or equivalent
- At last 8 years experience within a manufacturing environment – 5 of these in pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical devices or equivalent
- Experience leading, training and establishing root cause analysis
- Demonstrable experience of working towards deadlines and budgets
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements, risks and standards in turn with Quality Control procedures
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on +353 1 632 18 66 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €55000 - €55000