This organisation is a large international financial services organisation with growing operations in Maynooth, Kildare. They currently require a Senior SharePoint Developer/Project Lead to manage all aspects of the SharePoint estate including configuration, development, troubleshooting and administration and overseeing new projects, including a full move to Azure Cloud in the coming months.
- Own the SharePoint estate for the organisation (4 major applications), including three internal and one external application, managing administration, development, configuration and redevelopment of functions
- Oversee the complete migration of the SharePoint environment to Azure in thy next 3-6 months, working closely with the business to ensure the migration is fit for purpose and leading this project from initial requirements gathering to completion
- Technical ownership for all aspects including server management, access & permissions management, site management and maintenance, interfaces, and troubleshooting
- Advise on the best solutions and best practice to ensure the SharePoint estate is fit for purpose and use adoption is high
- Work closely with business stakeholders in the delivery of SharePoint services
- You will have at least 5+ years in managing SharePoint environments, including administration, development and configuration in medium to large company environments, ideally financial services though this is not essential
- You will ideally have experience migrating a SharePoint environment to Azure, or at the very least be very interested in leading this project for the organisation
- You will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and enjoy an independent role where you own the decisions around the future of SharePoint within this organisation
- You will have relevant technical qualifications for this role
This is an excellent opportunity to own and drive a SharePoint/Azure environment with great scope for career growth into other technology areas.
Salary: €70,000-€75,000 plus up to 15% bonus, Pension & Healthcare.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +35316321864
Salary: €70000 - €75000