This historic organisation is a globally recognised brewing company who aim to have the world’s most prominent brand portfolio within their sector. They are offering an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Safety, Health & Environmental individual to join their team to drive compliance, awareness and required processes in the organisation.
The key focus of the Safety, Health & Environmental Engineer will be to execute the Safety, Health and Environmental plans to support the organisations compliance strategy such as ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001. As the Safety, Health & Environmental Engineer you will also:
- Act as a key point of contact on any safety or environmental issue across the business
- Have an involvement with audits and appraisal of safety and environmental management systems
- Work with the corporate responsibility department to execute the communication plan and provide input on the key messages
- Deliver monthly reports on safety updates to the business
- Support the administration of the onsite emergency response team and procedures
- Assist with safety and environmental training to ensure it is carried out on time and in full meeting all legal requirements
- BSc (hons) degree in Occupational Health & Safety or related discipline
- At least 4 years’ working in a health and safety role within a regulated manufacturing organisation
- Able to demonstrate a wide spectrum of influencing skills, pragmatic problem-solving ability, highly developed leadership and communication skills, and a passion for the areas of safety
To find out more apply online or call Paul Wheatley directly on +353 21 4511190 for confidential discussion.
Salary: €60000 - €70000