Shift Manufacturing Manager
Our client, a leading biopharma company in the Dublin region, are looking for a Manufacturing Manager to lead a team of 10 on a shift basis. Applicants must have previous managerial or supervisory experience in a pharma environment.
As Manufacturing Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the tracking of cycle time and driving efficiencies within the production line
- Establish high performance standards using measurable goals to consistently track progress and look to continually raise the bar on performance and expectations
- Ensure that all metrics relating to the production schedule are executed in full e.g. output, quality & safety etc.
- Communicate production issues
- Be responsible for troubleshooting and process mapping for the line
- Be responsible for identifying areas for improvement, leading training and development where necessary
- Work collaboratively with other departments ensuring compliance and quality
- Investigate change control issues and closure of NC’s
- Co-operate and participate in FDA, HPRA and other regulatory bodies during company audits
- Ensure the CGMP compliance of the facility
Successful candidates must have 5+ years’ experience in a similar biotech environment. In addition, you must:
- Have previous supervisory or management experience
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s degree
- Be patient focused, with strong emphasis on delivery for the end user
- Be able to apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information
- Be able to implement, assign and lead or participate in projects and have developed own project management techniques
Please note this is a rotating shift role, with an attractive bonus attached. There is a competitive base salary on offer with additional benefits of pension, family health care, site-based bonus and extensive annual leave.
To find out more about this exceptional opportunity, you can call Paul McDonogh directly on +353 1 632 1882 or email your CV to
Salary: €75000 - €75000
Location: Dublin South