Specialist API Materials Planner
A leading medical device and pharmaceutical distribution and packaging organisation is seeking a highly specialised Materials Planner. Responsible for planning of API ingredients you will be responsible for 1,000 of SKU’s and ensure that the correct ingredients are supplied for manufacturing and distribution.
As the new Materials Planner reporting to the site lead, you will hold full responsibility for the short, medium and long term forecasting of strategic active ingredients. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a corporate supply chain you will ensure that all day to day business requirements are met
- Provide detailed analytics to support business decisions, including purchase forecasting for toll manufacturing sites and to 3rd party suppliers, inventory reporting, analysis of manufacturing yields and monthly stock reports, trend analysis and recommendation
- While this role is highly strategic, it is also operational. You will have a hands-on approach in materials planning
The successful Materials Planner will have:
- Specific API/Raw Materials experience with an excellent working knowledge of MRP
- Proven ability in leading a materials planning function specifically within pharmaceutical or medical device
- Exceptional analytical nous and report writing
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement
- This is a role for an individual who has passion for materials planning and as a result will have the opportunity to progress within the organisation. Reporting to the Site Lead you will hold strong influence on the direction of the organisation.
- A highly attractive package is on offer including Healthcare, Pension, Bonus
Contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on +353 21 4358748 for further details on this role or apply online.
Salary: €60000 - €70000