SQL Server DBA
This global Financial Services organisation is expanding operations in Kildare where you will join a business and technology team of 150+ delivering high availability SQL Server database services for the organisation.
This environment is using the latest versions of the Microsoft stack (2014 & 2016), and working within an IT division of 100+ and a department of 15+ in Microsoft, you will own the full end to end management of a large enterprise database environment.
- You will manage the overall database architecture of the environment ensuring full database integration with the stack of Microsoft applications
- Managing an environment of 450 Servers & 600+ databases using the Microsoft stack, you will be heavily involved in Analysis Services, Integration Services, or Reporting Services and development using T-SQL
- You will manage Failover clustering and SAN replication in a high availability environment
- Design indexes for existing applications and ensure code is at the highest standards
- You will work closely with developers to ensure the most efficient database design and ensure the highest standards of database management
- Fine Tuning, Optimisation, Permissions, Partitioning, Enterprise Scheduling Management, Troubleshooting, Scripting, Monitoring & Re-Indexing
- You will have ownership and management of multiple major projects across the business leading architectural design and development of the database environment
- You will also manage BI environment (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
- You will have at least 8-10 years’ experience as a SQL Server Development DBA in large 300+ Server environments (preferably SQL Server 2012 & 2014)
- You will have good experience with the full end of end database administration, and development of SQL Server environments with a focus on enterprise database architecture, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, fine tuning, optimisation, replication and clustering
- You will lead projects under your remit
- You will have outstanding attention to detail and be passionate about working in a dedicated professional work environment
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take on a key role in a growing team. Excellent package, bonus and base salary, pension, healthcare cover etc.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €65000 - €70000