SQL Server DBA
This client is a large international software technology organisation with significant operations in Dublin 1. With a large team of over 60+ in technology, you will join a team of 4 DBA’s in a high availability, OLTP environment, delivering production database services to the group. This is a permanent position.
- Working in a large, high availability database environment (2016) you will have responsibility for database administration including optimisation, clustering replication, performance tuning, troubleshooting and scripting (T-SQL, PowerShell)
- Conduct in-depth performance issue resolution, root cause analysis and investigation, and resolve capacity and performance issues
- Ensure and manage performance, security and integrity of the database systems in a high volume OLTP environment
- Managing and oversee Disaster Recovery (DR) solutions and SAN & Storage optimisation technologies (SAN Replication)
- Develop BI/Data Warehouse solutions using SSRS and SSIS
- You will be a Microsoft qualified DBA with at least 5+ years in a SQL Server DBA role in a high volume transaction environment (ideally OLTP)
- You will have excellent competency in database optimisation, replication, clustering, SAN configuration, SSIS and disaster recovery solutions
- You will have a key strength in the root cause analysis and investigation of issues and the resolution of database performance problems
- You will enjoy working independently with high levels of autonomy but as part of a larger team
- You will have excellent communication skills and be looking for a challenging role in a state of the art technology environment
This is a permanent role based in Dublin 1 (IFSC) – Salary €75,000-€80,000 plus bonus, Pension, healthcare and other benefits.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 632 18 64 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €75000 - €80000
Location: Dublin City Centre