A new Strategic HR Business Partner and OD Lead position with a state-owned organisation employing over 600 people in the Island of Ireland has arisen on a contract basis. As a critical member of the HR function, this HR professional will focus supporting senior management in responding to a range of HR & OD matters and ensure delivery on strategic people priorities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team working in a dynamic and high impact changing environment. This organisation is looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is passionate, excellent at building relationships and responsive to the changing requirements of our business.
To succeed in this role, you will be a senior HR Business Partner with a demonstrated track record of working with management teams to support the delivery of business goals. Like many organisations constantly looking for ways to change and improve the effectiveness of the business and your contribution to the successful implementation of change will be crucial.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the People strategy and supporting policies to ensure business and people goals are achieved.
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders, working closely with the management team to enable them to deliver their business plans.
- Design, plan and lead strategic change and organisation design interventions from concept to effective execution utilising proven planning and project management skills.
- Build HR programs, policies and initiatives strategically, connecting HR efforts and initiatives to business goals.
- Act as trusted adviser to the management team on the implementation on people policies.
- Build relationships with external partners to ensure they understand business and optimise the services and solutions to match business requirements.
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff in the team.
- Champion the values through employee and manager engagement and leading by example.
The ideal candidate will have a third level degree and be CIPD accredited. Experience in supporting senior leaders in a corporate environment is important and a strategic understanding of the people agenda is key. Other requirements for this role include;
- Experience in business planning, leading change management programmes, including senior HR operational experience.
- Successful track record of enhancing business performance and effectiveness.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including: talent acquisition and management, management development, performance management, engagement, reward and recognition.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team in a dynamic and changing environment.
For more information, contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 or apply directly